Today’s guest is Nichole Stohler (STOW-ler), the founder and host of The Richer Geek podcast. Nichole helps IT and other high-income professionals find creative ways to build wealth and financial freedom. While working full-time in Technology, Nichole and her husband have built a real estate investment firm with an impressive portfolio that has included hotel, multifamily and single family residential properties. Nichole believes that it’s not only possible, but essential that others in high-income roles find ways to make their money work for them, and she’s here to share some of her proven techniques for doing just that.
We chat about:
- Being a “W-2 Entrepreneur:” creating options to accelerate wealth while working full-time and why this is essential.
- Creating financial independence while still enjoying the lifestyle you’ve grown accustomed.
- Real estate investing across 3 asset classes: hotels, multi-family, and single family rentals.
- Overcoming fear and how to confidently invest in today’s real estate market
As you can already tell we have made some changes and a few more are on the way. If you are interested in what we have planned, head over to
- Join the REI Mastermind Network on Locals!
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
- Self Managing Your Rental Properties? Get 6 months of RentRedi for $1! Click this link!
- If you are new to Wealthfront, and open a Cash Account, you'll get a 0.50% APY boost for 3 months.
- Open an Automated Index Investing Account or Automated Bond Portfolio, you'll earn $5,000 managed for free.
- Get $10 and Reduce Your Business Costs by Shopping at AppSumo • https://bit.ly/reiappsumo
- Get $10 Towards Your First Purchase at Drop • https://drop.com/?referer=3DC729
"You can invest 10,000 hours and become an expert or learn from those who have already made that investment." - Jack